I just found a really cool new blog/website called hellomynameisheather. She is a fabric designer, but also has a really cool creative blog with great photos. In my perfect, happy, dream world I would be a full-time artist. That would be so cool. I could make furniture, sew things, re-purpose things- the possibilities are endless! But for now, I really like my job and I have health insurance and important things like that. Maybe someday.
My boss is sending me out on a REAL photo shoot this month. One of our writers did a story on a hairstylist for the Fall 2008 magazine, now they need some photos. Yikes! I have a couple weeks to think about what I'd like to do, so I'm hoping it will all come together. I need to prove my photo skills to my boss before he'll send me anywhere outside Seattle. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment