Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

I have a hysterical Vanpool that I ride with 4 days a week to work... almost two hours a day, 70 miles round trip. Fortunately, I really like these people! A few months back one of my colleagues who is a kick-in-the-pants (where did that saying come from?), decided to make a Vanpool haiku... c,mon, you have to keep yourself entertained in Seattle freeway traffic! Ever since then it's been a big joke... today maybe topped it all! We each wrote a Thanksgiving haiku-so,so funny!

This was mine as I've been thinking about all the dead turkeys out there... eww.

Turkey in the field
The reaper comes for his feast
Gobble, gobble, end

I know they have tofurky and such, but I think I might stick with vegetables ; ) I do like a bit of meat here and there, but I just don't like thinking about how it got on my plate!

Happy Thanksgiving and happy four day weekend! Whoo-hoo!

No comments: