Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beautiful Baby Torin

He's everything you want a baby to be!

Mark and Sarah's neighbor, who is about 5 years old, refers to the kiddos as Baby Ashen and Baby Torin. I was even told the other day when we were sitting on the grass in the front yard, "Miss, Baby Torin just threw-up on you!" Thank you, and yes he did. I can get a little grease on my pants from salad dressing and it's the most annoying thing, but if Torin spits up a little, it's a-okay! Maybe because you know it probably made his little tummy feel better, or he's just so cute you don't mind a bit.

He's such a fun little guy, with the most beautiful blue eyes and a fabulous grin. His skin is perfect and is happy most of the time. It's been so fun seeing him learn things, like sucking his thumb, cooing all kinds of things, smiling, kicking his little legs. He likes to see what's going on, especially whatever Ashen is up to- which is usually whirling around as a bundle of energy!
I will admit that I've developed a weakness: shopping for the kiddos! I love finding a cute outfit in just the right color, or finding a book or toy that you know they'll like. Maybe it's because it's so fun to watch their reaction. Buy Ashen anything with a doggie on it, and he'll point and give you a big "Wooooow!" So great. Torin isn't quite at the appreciation point yet, but I can't wait to see his personality come through.
I'm crazy about Baby Torin- I'm so lucky to have two amazing nephews! Holy moly, just look how cute he is!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss H, Now you know how we aunties feel about you, your siblings and cousins. You are Very Special People to us, always!!!! And just for being. Wow. love, Dede

Mark and Sarah said...

Oh, torin is kicking on my lap, just looking at his picture :)