He loves the big play toy with bridges and slides, the teeter-totter, the swings and the tall metal slide which he likes to throw small rocks down because it makes a cool tinking sound. What I observed last time we were there, is that he's always taking in what's around him. He watches the other kids, he watches the sky for birds or airplanes, he watches the soccer games- he notices everything! He sat in the swing... (he only wanted to sit facing the soccer fields!) for about 45 minutes. Just swinging back and forth, looking at the things around him, calling out the things he saw-the crow and the "air-pane" and the balls. (Yes, my arms got a good workout.)
He's such a special boy! I think it's quite obvious that I'm crazy about him- how could you not be? Look at this smile! I'm so thankful he's part of our family!


1 comment:
Ooooh, what a fun time! I wish Torin would have cooperated and we could have stayed. He was trying to get my mom to go to the park with him this afternoon as she was leaving...too bad!
Post a Comment