To celebrate TT's birthday, I got to take him out on the adventure of his choice- he chose the Pacific Science Center.
I received an email from Mark on behalf of Tor at 6:30am Saturday morning that he was ready to go. And because I missed that, I got a call from Sarah at 7:30am that Tor was still ready to go! We started with a snack at Starbucks- a mini pink frosted donut and apple juice. Then we headed to the monorail for the trip to the Seattle Center. He had a little smile he couldn't contain- the monorail was just too cool ; )
We watched a bit of the yo-yo competition at the Center House, then headed to the Science Center. He loved the water cannon, bugs, dinosaurs, and any knob, lever or wheel he could get his hands on. Fortunately that is strongly encouraged at the Science Center. He even pet a hissing cockroach- no fear. There was an Imax movie showing called Bugs- a little too close up for my taste. I didn't need to see a 3 story-tall mantis eating a fly. But Tor was very curious and asked lots of questions.
Since it was lunchtime and he was starting to drag, he selected hot dogs for lunch, with lots of ketchup, of course. Another monorail ride back downtown, and a walk to the parking garage and he was done. Not 3 minutes after getting him strapped into his car seat did he conk out. It was a fabulous, fabulous morning!
Love you Tor! Happy Birthday!!





1 comment:
This little boy just charms the socks off ALL of us!
Post a Comment